The W Litter is here!
Expression of Interest Form
This is the first litter in Australia for our wonderful new import from Serbia, SRB. Ch. Argos Labando (Imp. SRB) “Rex”. Rex is the most handsome, sweetest, most loving, cuddly boy you could imagine.
Our white princess, Oatmeal (Parity Original Oatmeal) is the very best mum and is taking great care of her little ones. They are growing beautifully and are the prettiest little babies – they will be stunning as adults.
The colours are white, white with orange, and orange – just like their gorgeous parents 🙂 We love the pale colours here, wysiwyg as they mature and they are always eye-catching.
We do have some availability. Please fill in the form below so that you may express interest in a little one from this litter 🙂
- Pups were born 17th December 2022.
- They will be 8 weeks old and ready for their homes from the 11th February 2023. We like them to go directly to their new homes at 8 weeks of age so that socialization may continue along in the best way.
- We are happy to send puppies to interstate homes.
- Pups are $4000. We can now offer payment by instalments through HandyPay, or by credit card through Dogzonline DogzPay.
- Puppies will come on the Limited Register with DogsSA (not for showing or breeding). Please let us know if you need further clarification on this.
- Our puppies are raised in our home with great care and attention to their needs at all times. We do regular updates as the bubs grow on our Facebook page, Parity Lagotto Romagnolo.
- Puppies are regularly wormed. They are fully vet checked at 7 weeks of age by the very experienced Vets at Noah’s Crossing Veterinary Clinic. At this visit they are given their first vaccination and are microchipped.
Please do your research.
The Lagotto Romagnolo is a working breed and although they may look like teddy bears, they are not suitable for everyone. Please do your research to ensure a good match. Our FAQ section is a good starting point, as well as searching on the internet.
We do not keep a waiting list.
We have found that because we don’t breed all that often, an ongoing waiting list has little value because the list becomes dated and those on it may have changed circumstances by the time we have puppies available.
We create an “Interested in the Upcoming Litter” list once we have confirmed a pregnancy. This is a collection of all expressions of interest submitted, which helps us begin searching for the most suitable family for each available puppy. After chatting with some potential matches to get to know them, we generally wait to allocate any puppies until they are at least 6-7 weeks of age, sometimes later depending on the litter.
Keep an eye on our Facebook Page and/or this page.
If you are interested in expressing interest for a puppy from a future litter, we suggest that you keep an eye on our Facebook page and this page for any announcements of upcoming litters, or available dogs.